T20 World Cup 2021 is beginning on 17th October 2021 in UAE and Oman. More than 1 billion Indian Cricket fans are ready to watch the 7th season of the T20 World Cup live on their TV sets.
How to Add Star Sports Channel on Dish TV Online
The majority of cricket fans who watch cricket on TV in India do not subscribe to Disney+ Hot Star to watch cricket online, but instead, buy Star Sports packages through Dish Network. You can add Star Sports to any Dish TV package using the following guide.
- Start by opening your browser and visiting DishTV.in. Go to the subscriber menu and click it.
- You need to enter your mobile number to log in. You must also enter your password. The OTP will be sent to you, so enter it in the box and click “Go.”.
- Select Star Sports from the sports menu and click on it.
- When you add Star Sports to your package, the channel will be available via your TV.
- Your next bill will not include these channels.
Add Channel on Dish TV by SMS or Call
It is possible to activate Star Sport Channel by SMS or Call if you do not have access to the Internet and want to watch T20 World Cup 2021 live on TV. Dish TV packages can easily add Star Sports channels.
Here’s how to refresh your DishTV account
Dish TV packages sometimes don’t display newly added channels right away. You will need to refresh the menu in order to see them.
Refresh Dish TV Account Via Mobile Number or SMS
Sending a message or calling Dish Tv will also enable you to refresh your Dish Tv account. You can refresh your Dish account by following these simple steps.
- Drop a miss call to 18002702102
- From your registered number send ‘DISHTV REFRESH’ to 57575.