IPL 2024 Auction Players List:The Indian cricket board (BCCI) has decided to hold the IPL 2024 auction on December 19 the venue for IPL auction is at Coca-Cola Arena in Dubai . Teams must finalize their list of players to be retained and released by November 26.
IPL 2024 Auction Players List
IPL 2024 Auction Players List: Hardik Pandya’s return to the Mumbai Indians was the most talked-about player move, while the Gujarat Titans named Shubman Gill as their new captain. Other notable transfers included Rishabh Pant’s retention by the Delhi Capitals despite his uncertain return to cricket.
Each IPL team is allowed to have a maximum of 25 players in their squad, with a limit of 8 foreign players. During matches, each team can have a maximum of 4 foreign players in their starting lineup.
To be eligible for the IPL 2024 auction, players must register themselves on the IPL auction players list. The list also includes players released by their teams. See the full IPL 2024 Auction Players List below .
List of Player with Base Price in IPL Auction 2024
Stay tuned for regular updates!!!!
IPL 2024 Auction
IPL 2024 Auction: This is the last year of the three-year contracts for each player. A big auction will be held next year.The Indian cricket board (BCCI) planned to hold a small auction before the IPL 2024 auction, allowing teams to keep most of their players.
IPL 2024 Auction Teams Purse Value
IPL 2024 Auction Teams Purse Value:Before the IPL 2024 auction, the Indian cricket board (BCCI) raised the purse value for each team by INR 5 crores. The final purse value will be determined after teams submit their list of retained and released players.
- Kolkata Knight Riders – INR 32.70 crore
- Mumbai Indians – INR 15.25 Crore
- Punjab Kings – INR 29.10 crore
- Royal Challengers Bangalore – INR 40.75 crore
- Rajasthan Royals – INR 14.50 crore
- Gujarat Titans – INR 13.85 crore
- Lucknow Super Giants – INR 13.90 crore
- Chennai Super Kings – INR 31.40 crore
- Delhi Capitals – INR 28.95 crore
- Sunrisers Hyderabad – INR 34.00 crore
IPL 2024 Auction Updates
- The purse value for each team has been increased by INR 5 crores, making it INR 100 crores.
- Players like Pat Cummins, Travis Head, Chris Woakes, Alex Hales, Gerals Coetzee, and Sam Billings are expected to be in the auction.
- KKR is planning to let go of Lockie Ferguson.
- Teams can trade players with each other before the auction.
- IPL 2024 will be the last year of the three-year contracts for most players. A big auction is planned for next year.
- The IPL 2024 auction is expected to be held in Dubai on December 19.
- Romario Shepherd was the first player to be traded ahead of the auction.
- KKR has rejected a trade offer involving Harshal Patel and Shardul Thakur.
- According to a source, Washington Sundar and Rahul Tripathi are both in the KKR trials camp even though they are under contract with Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Chennai Super Kings are planning to let go of Ben Stokes, whom they bought for INR 16.25 crores in last year’s auction.
- Devdutt Padikkal is likely to be traded to Lucknow Super Giants for IPL 2024.
- On November 22, Lucknow Super Giants and Rajasthan Royals swapped Avesh Khan and Devdutt Padikkal.
- Delhi Capitals have let go of Manish Pandey and Sarfaraz Khan ahead of the IPL 2024 auction.
- England batter Joe Root, who played the last season for Rajasthan Royals, has pulled out of IPL 2024.
- Gujarat Titans have named Shubman Gill as their captain for the IPL 2024 season after Hardik Pandya was traded to Mumbai Indians.
A prominent figure in sports journalism for the last two decades. Cricket Analyst & Writing News, Features, Match Previews/Reviews/Reports, And Opinion Pieces on Cricket. You can connect with him on Facebook also.